Shipping and Returns
Products will ship from 18 DECEMBER 2020. Shipping times calculated at checkout, standard and express options are available at your election.
Additional import tax may be charged on items valued over $25 when delivering outside of Australia or USA. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT OF IMPORT DUTIES, TAXES, CHARGES AND FEES.
Customs and regulatory authorities may also hold your order, which could result in longer than estimated shipping times. International delivery times can take up to 45 business days or longer depending on location. If after 45 days your package still has yet to arrive, please check your order page and contact the carrier for your shipment (shown on your order page). Otherwise, please contact us on Support@PWR.Supply if your carrier is unable to locate the package. Bear in mind your order may be kept at your nearest post office.
NO RETURNS FOR CHANGE OF MIND/WRONG SIZE:
Products are limited edition and no returns are available for change of mind or incorrect size. Please choose carefully and consult the size guide.
RETURNS – FAULTY/DAMAGED ITEMS:
Damaged items must be reported to us within 5 days of receipt with photos attached to Support@PWR.Supply. If not reported within 5 days, we will not issue any refunds of replacements. PWR Supply is not responsible for normal wear and tear to items purchased and will not issue a new item outside of the 5-day window of receiving the item. Return shipping costs will be paid by PWR Supply if the products are deemed to be faulty/damaged.
RETURNS – INCORRECT ITEMS:
If you have received an item which you did not order (wrong size or wrong product), please contact Support@PWR.Supply within 5 days of receiving your order with a picture of the items and packing slip. Return shipping costs will be paid by PWR Supply if it was a packing error.
BEFORE YOU PROCESS A RETURN:
- All returns must be correctly processed through: support@PWR.Supply as set out above.
- By issuing a return to PWR Supply, you agree to the terms of this Return Policy.
- Original shipping fees are non-refundable.
- PWR Supply does not hold or accept responsibility for packages or items lost, stolen, or stuck in transit when being delivered back to our distribution center.
- There is no guarantee or assurance that any products will be in stock if you request an exchange for a faulty or incorrect item.
PWR Supply reserves the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of “wardrobing”.
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items, or potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
- PWR Supply items sent to our distribution center without a return processed through support@PWR.Supply will be discarded upon receipt and will not be refunded.
- Similarly, PWR Supply reserves the right to refuse service to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.
Please note that original shipping fees are non-refundable and the cost of the return shipping label is the customer’s responsibility (unless the item is faulty/damaged or incorrectly packed).
Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your return. If you are approved, your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your original method of payment within 5-7 business days.
If you used store credit or a gift card to make a purchase and returned items from your order, you will be refunded back on the store credit/gift card. There will be no monetary exchange for returned or canceled orders made with a store credit or a gift card.